How to get your Hedrick English Bulldog
- An initial deposit of $500 towards your puppy is required in order to be added to the waiting list.
- You will be added to the waiting list once your deposit has been received.
- The waiting list is for 1 year, durning this time:
- If we offer a puppy, and a customer does not want the puppy, their deposit will be forfeited.
- A puppy in a year is not a guarantee, as things can go wrong, just as with any breeding/pregnancy.
- If we can not provide you with a puppy within 1 year, your deposit will be returned to you in full.
- An additional $500 is due when puppies are born and you pick your puppy out.
- In seven weeks when the puppies are ready to go, customers are required to pay their remaining balance before taking their puppy home.
NOTE: Deposits are taken off the total purchase price!